Best Motor?

lukecanna

Local time
12:57 PM
Hi,
Starting a new build and i was wondering everyones thoughts on what is the best motor to get?
I was thinking about the stage 2 brb tuning racing motor from bikeberry?

It depends on who you ask. Mine is Zeda motor sports case reed and I love it. Great all around engine. Has really good bottom end (1 or 2 crank rotation to take off), pulls hard mid range and when it gets on the pipe you know it. Had up to 54mph with an 11/36 sprockets. All thats done to it is 26mm oko carb, 6cc Fred head and a MZ65 pipe.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

It depends on who you ask. Mine is Zeda motor sports case reed and I love it. Great all around engine. Has really good bottom end (1 or 2 crank rotation to take off), pulls hard mid range and when it gets on the pipe you know it. Had up to 54mph with an 11/36 sprockets. All thats done to it is 26mm oko carb, 6cc Fred head and a MZ65 pipe.
Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com
i would love to get a zeda motor but i live in australia and they don’t ship here ;(

i would love to get a zeda motor but i live in australia and they don’t ship here ;(
Contact them directly they will ship anywhere.By directly I mean JL Zeda not the American vendors.

Moderators Note:

Back