Tires Best tire so far Bell Sports roundabout.

Well Bell has pulled a fast one. I can no longer find them with a kevlar belt. Had an unexpected sidewall failure in an Inova tire which I also believe are made by Cheng Shin in nowhere Alabama. The non Kevlar Roundabout was the only tire WalMart had that would fit under my fender. Let the buyer beware. This is unfortunate as Bell Sports was the only tire brand that made a Kevlar 26 1 3/8.

I found Bell Sports ( 26 x 2.125) at my local super grocery store- Fred Meyer here in Portland for normally $19 selling for $7.50 per..Kevlar--bought a set even though not needed. Good to have a great back up plan.....Best $15 I ever spent

I'm new to motor riding.

so i'm looking for some long lasting tires.

Me and my cruiser together easily weigh over 400lbs maybe even over 425.
I prefer a vertical riding position which means my rear tire carries at least 75% of the total load.

So I am looking for tires that will last longer than 1000 miles or 2 months of daily city driving.

I'm 225-230 and ride heavy bikes, often with loads. My bike and I always exceed 300lbs. I'm running CST C1218 and have over 3K miles on em.

The front still looks new, the rear is at about 85% remaining. No flats yet in 2 years. I put well over 15K miles on this brand of tire on pedal bikes years ago.

The C-1218-4 is what I currently have on my rear wheel. I've got less than 200 miles on it and you tell it's been down the road. Plus in the last 3 weeks I've gotten 7 flats.

It's not a bad tire, but I want better.

Back