Centrifugal BGF centrifigal clutch failure

I haven't had much time due to work this weekend-I'm putting in 20 hours this Sat and Sun. However, I did pop the cover. Teh clutch pads themself look good, I'm thinking the one way bearing let go because I'm no longer able to pedal start engine.

Sky
Maybe check the bolt on the crank. We both know it doesn't have lock tight on it. If it comes just a little loose KAO's will prevail. The clutch will slip on the crank which sounds like whats going on. Could be the problem. Just a shot in the dark ...POPS

Pops,
Thanks, I will check it tomorrow after my wife and I buy our first home together. Tomorrow is the day we close!!!!!!

Interchangeability

What up. My grubee skyhawk 66cc piston rings and other bearings went bad, so instead of buying $110 in parts to fix I was thing of getting http://www.gasbike.net/grubee-2010-...otor-kit-black-finish-bicycle-engine-kit.html so i would have spare parts. So is the crank on my MB wide enough for these with pullstart, Now with the centrifigal clutch there is no clutch hand leaver correct. It realeases on RPM's or something.:rolleyes:

I agree with POPS. I think that your clutch is slipping on the motor shaft. I have three BGF c-clutch bikes all have major miles on them. Only one gave me trouble at first. Don't give up on it, as you will grow to love it later.

ROCKSTIEN made a post on the sympton you are talking about. Look him up in the users section. If he is not there check the other board.

Back