Blue Nirve Switchblade

Had so much fun with the first one, decided to do it again. Like giving birth to evil twins. It has been a long winter here in Iowa indeed.

Attachments

• Picture 036.JPG
    Picture 036.JPG
    256.5 KB · Views: 6,207
  • Picture 039.JPG
    Picture 039.JPG
    251.4 KB · Views: 4,007
  • Picture 038.JPG
    Picture 038.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 1,659
  • Picture 037.JPG
    Picture 037.JPG
    244.8 KB · Views: 1,882
Sure do!! She's the type of girl that would get up in the middle of the night and fix you a nice sandwich or an omlette if ya wanted her to. Plus since gas and food have gone up in price, we have cancelled the %$^& cable. Kinda pathetic to have a big screen and nothing on but the 3 major networks. Oh well, peace.

Kim - Cool My Space. I have the music on now, thanks. I like your point of view, interesting bio. I worked for Roush a few years ago. We had the fortune to be able to put together the car for Mark Martin's race at the LA coliseum, he said he liked it, said he is not good at left and right turns though. I got to play with one of his old cars, one of the T Birds, they sent it out for the dealers to display. The lads at the shop could not figure out how to get it started, I knew what it wanted. I flooded it with the accelerator and it lit right off. Just played with it in the parking lot, I have never felt that much power and I know it was an old engine. I still like the Happy Time bikes, they are like time travel. Have fun, Dave
PS: I like your crate with the happy motor.

thats a reall nice work. the bikes look a workof art and skills. did you got your bike registered since i see license plate? also i am starting a chopper bike myself and so far i have dont everything right but the tire clearance is a problem as i also have 3" tire and coaster brakes. here's the bike : http://www.2wheelbikes.com/images/PRADO-DELUXE1.jpg as you can see the framework is exactly the same. i am gonna contact livefastmotors plus i'll appreciate help from. thanks

-zackwyldefan

Hey, thanks. The bikes are not registered, just wanted a lightweight personalized plate mounted chopper style. Clearing the 3" tire is likely to be your biggest challenge. I bet Jim at Livefast can help. Check some of my prior posts for the lowdown on how mine is done, and good luck to you on your chopper, you'll have a blast!!

That is frickin' sweet! I'm really thinking about doing a chopper for my next build (3rd one).

The only problem is that I'm running out of room in my garage to park them! I guess I could start hanging them on the walls...

Back