Brakelight

YetiWoodz

Local time
9:30 AM
I want to get a brakelight and turn signal with rechargeable battery. I want to attach it to the back of my rack. Any recommendations? I'm also curious about how to get the brakelight to come on auto.
20210813_133008.jpg

I got a headlight on with a little 12volt rechargeable battery from amazon. Just giving you some idea’s. It fits in my front tool bag it was less than 20 bucks.

Attachments

• 11BEC309-8E5E-449E-94CE-5354C92092FF.jpeg
    11BEC309-8E5E-449E-94CE-5354C92092FF.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 93
  • F17915BD-C9EC-40FD-86A9-A0A83FF7F9F2.jpeg
    F17915BD-C9EC-40FD-86A9-A0A83FF7F9F2.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 85
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
To make your brake light come on when ya use the hand brakes
Look a 50cc or 150cc scooter (moped) brake levers they have a brake light switch in em. Scooter handle bars are 22mm just like a bicycle.

To make your brake light come on when ya use the hand brakes
Look a 50cc or 150cc scooter (moped) brake levers they have a brake light switch in em. Scooter handle bars are 22mm just like a bicycle.
See post #5. Has the switch built in.

Here's what I put on my bike. They can be seen in daylight. The taillight is also a brake light. A sensor makes it come on when you start slowing down.

As for the signal lights, I didn't use the rubber band thingies. I secured the lights with nuts and screws. I used a small zip tie and Velcro to secure the controller to the handlebar.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Here's what I put on my bike. They can be seen in daylight. The taillight is also a brake light. A sensor makes it come on when you start slowing down.

As for the signal lights, I didn't use the rubber band thingies. I secured the lights with nuts and screws. I used a small zip tie and Velcro to secure the controller to the handlebar.

Wow thanks! Those would be perfect for my bike. I ordered them both just now.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back