Broken spokes. Need help with a good Wheel/Rims

Hi good day. I broken 11 spokes the other day and cost me $35 with labor to get the wheel repair. I don't mind spending a reasonable amount of money to get a heavy duty wheel with heavy duty spokes. I have a 26" mountain bike. Looking for something without fancy mods e.g. I am not able to cut the rear sprocket down. I don't mind paying a reasonable amount but don't want to go put ridiculous amount of time to do modifications. I live in canada so shipping to this lovely contry is pretty expensive.

Any recommendations for good wheels? I don't know where to get heavy duty stuff.

Tough wheels vs Super wheels

Tough Wheels are just that, "Pretty Tough", The Only drawback with these is, they warp in Hot Temperatures, leaning against the Garage or on the sidewalk in direct sunlight, (The Black colored ones are a bit more resistant, yellow or white are more suscepatable), In the Bitter Cold can Crack, but overall, they are quite durable, they are allot tougher than any standard bike wheel.
Superwheels come with a "Lifetime Gaurantee", and the durability is unmatched, proof coming soon to the MBC video's section, just getting stunt riders and equipment ready.
Overall, I give the Toughwheels a Thumbs Up , they are a good option !

Back