Build ideas

Other than the wheel is there any other potential cause, as im working on this on weekends an want to try every possible solution so i can have it complete by next weekend.
1000001560.jpg

Im guessing 30-35 full throttle. Small or not wide enough. The front tire is a kids bike 12 in tire. The rear is a 11in pocket bike tire
I really think those tires are waaay too small for the power and weight mostly in the rear, of the 212 resulting in a "death wobble"...Maybe someone else will chime in on this, like @Chainlube , @ImpulseRocket, @Wrench, etc.to see what they think could be the problem as well.

Thats a really small frame with small tires for that motor, (My personal opinion).

I really think those tires are waaay too small for the power and weight mostly in the rear, of the 212 resulting in a "death wobble"...Maybe someone else will chime in on this, like @Chainlube , @ImpulseRocket, @Wrench, etc.to see what they think could be the problem as well.

Thats a really small frame with small tires for that motor, (My personal opinion).
What am I, chop liver? 😆

Other than the wheel is there any other potential cause, as im working on this on weekends an want to try every possible solution so i can have it complete by next weekend. View attachment 194179
The front wheel.should be fine, for the rear I recommend you get a wide racing slick so you have some better grip and stability for such a light vehicle. Another suggestion is moving the seat as ar forward as possible and is still comfortable to keep.that front wheel on the ground. I have a little 2 stroke scooter I swapped a harbor freight auger onto and it will wheely when my lard @$$ is standing as far forward as possible. I'm putting a seat on my scooter so I can keep better control over it.

Proper presentation of "pate de foie gras" is everything in the high end restaurant business...lol...lol....I HATE liver in any form, even if it does have a fancy French name to it...lol.

250px-Foie_gras_en_cocotte.jpg

I tried puting all my weight in the front already an it still does the same. I weigh 135.

Do you think because the tabs on front axle is toward the front of forks, giving less tire trail. Or maybe bearings on headset or tire are to much play
. Or if a weld a compartment under the diamond plate an put a 10lb or more weight in it.
I was going to flip the forks around but someone said it will make worse.

I tried puting all my weight in the front already an it still does the same. I weigh 135.

Do you think because the tabs on front axle is toward the front of forks, giving less tire trail. Or maybe bearings on headset or tire are to much play
. Or if a weld a compartment under the diamond plate an put a 10lb or more weight in it.
I was going to flip the forks around but someone said it will make worse.
Weight distribution seems to be part of your problem, but there are better ways of solving it than adding weight. Like I recommend you should get a much fatter tire on the rear, and you should get a wider 10 inch front wheel so it has less lean back to the rear.

Back