Carburetor problems

wan37

I just had a engine from a friend a month ago . He told me it would start but it would run for 5 minutes and die . It would start right back and die . Let it cool off a couple hours, run for 5 die .So I would agree with Street Ryderz too. Cracked cylinder very small crack at that.

Joel beller

Isecond What street rider said. Just have to take your jug off to measure your piston type
Okay I'm going to go ahead and buy a new piston and the rings and gasket should I go ahead and replace my CDI too because then that's basically everything's replaced.getting frustrated with it so I figured I'm just going to replace everything.

Joel beller

I just had a engine from a friend a month ago . He told me it would start but it would run for 5 minutes and die . It would start right back and die . Let it cool off a couple hours, run for 5 die .So I would agree with Street Ryderz too. Cracked cylinder very small crack at that.
Okay I'm going to buy a new piston the whole kit and the CDI figure replace everything so that way I know it's all new stuff starting to get frustrated

Street Ryderz

Okay I'm going to buy a new piston the whole kit and the CDI figure replace everything so that way I know it's all new stuff starting to get frustrated
A top end being cylinder,piston,ring's,gasket's will have you running again,if the cdi produces spark it's probably good and it can be checked with spark strength tester.