Closing the shop

Red rent your shop out, depending on conditions 300$+ a month cash flow has to be better than sitting vacant.

Hang in there Red. There are a lot of good products out there to repair the body. I won't mention any names so I won't get flagged as spam. But I'll just say to look into how some of the alternative media platforms are funded these days. You could also ask Michael Badnarik how he recovered form his heart attack. He was in bad shape in 2009.

I'm interested in the HS 49cc, what shaft, tapered or straight? Does it come with a clutch?
Hey darwin, He's got two of them, I want one, so since you asked first, you have first shot. He wants $60 for it with tranny, Running when he pulled it off. You pay shipping also of course, whatever that's gonna be.
OOS< SORRY BRO. I just called him back, and he said he's only gonna have ONE for sale. NOW,I ASKED him, YA GOT TWO, RIGHT?
HE said yeah, he's replacing one with a pretator and building a new bike with the other predator, SO, SORRY BRO,THE guy is sometimes confusing to talk to. He has dollars and no "cents?" (SENCE).

Last edited:
Red it's your deal you get 1st crack in my book, if you say no what shapes the motor in, miles/hrs, does he abuse stuff? Straight shaft or beveled? Thanks for looking out.

Sorry Bro,Ya KNOW I'm gonna jump on that one. It's already in my shop. I think it's going on a worksman trike build I'm doing for a friend.

Back