Clutch problems

There are some good cheap clutch builds out there.
I’ve been seeing these cnc clutch plates for around 30 dollars and I think it might fix my issue
IMG_8132.jpeg

I had luck in the past by doubling the stock clutch plate. use 2 stacked cluch plates. then adjust your clutch properly. the extra plate gives you more preload and it will give you more surface wieght when contacting the pads with the plates

I had luck in the past by doubling the stock clutch plate. use 2 stacked cluch plates. then adjust your clutch properly. the extra plate gives you more preload and it will give you more surface wieght when contacting the pads with the plates
I just did that and it worked! No more slipping and it feels much much faster due to the power being sent to the back wheel instead of slipping the clutch thank you so much!

I just did that and it worked! No more slipping and it feels much much faster due to the power being sent to the back wheel instead of slipping the clutch thank you so much!
Glad you got a cheap solution! Jay is great at cobbling together stuff that works good and is ceap. You should check out some of his posts.

Back