Coaster Brake Mag Wheels??

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Right by the rear axle like a derailleur.
This one shows it mounted a little.

How often do you guys re-grease your wheel bearings? I'm using red n tacky.
Caged bearings or loose bearings. Check em and or grease em every time ya change your tires

I got sealed bearings on my wheels, I changed em after 10 years just because I could, Preventive maintenance.
If a sealed bearing fails I got extras in stock, Always Ready

I also use red and tacky and check on them yearly but usually go 2 years on a greasing. If you're mudding or riding in the desert or through deep water often you might should check them more.

Ok, so when I pedal my bike I keep hearing and feeling this loud metallic clicking noise at the end of the down stroke of the pedal. I know its coming from the pedal crank arm assembly. I took it apart, bearings are all there and nothing looks worn. What could it be?

Back