For Sale Custom motorized bike gaskets, MADE IN USA!

Well, after a few years of motorized bike experience and building countless kits, I've always had a problem with the crappy gaskets they come with, they would always either rip on me whenever I needed to remove the cylinder or intake or they were soo thin that it wouldn't seal properly even when cranking down on the bolts as hard as possible.

Sooo, I decided to make my own!

There cut on my CNC cutter and quality checked by yours truly, I use the best material's that I can find (fel-pro)
PXL_20211030_024615652.jpg
PXL_20211030_024646347.jpg

The rubberized cork gasket and the Karropak withstands the bend test with flying colors!
ezgif-7-79b029671c98.gif
ezgif-7-dafc900f24b8.gif

I'm currently offering these gaskets for the intake as well as the base gasket.

You get 2 Karropak base gaskets and rubberized cork base gasket as well as 2 Karropak intake gaskets and 1 rubberized cork intake gasket all for 15$ shipped (lower 48)

PXL_20211030_232214889.jpg

Due to popular demand, I will now be offering my chainsaw gaskets made of Karropak, these will fit the chainsaw carb conversions (Tillotson HS254B carbs to be specific)
You get 5 gaskets for 10$ shipped (lower 48)
PXL_20220206_034353680.MP_50_3_550x500.jpg

For sales or inquires: Either PM me or email me at markmakesgaskets@gmail.com

Base gaskets may not be too easy to make on your own (although possible) but exhaust / intake gaskets are extremely easy to make yourself with nothing other than tin snips (exhaust) and a sharp knife of some sort (intake gasket). A good set of circular punches helps.

I think I sold enough sets to him to arm a small engine army 🤣

All jokes aside though, Appreciated the business Karl, top tier customer!

I have enough for the next decade, was my plan. I like to be stocked up on things. I never have to wait for a gasket. I just reach in the tin and grab one. I have clutch pucks, gaskets, cables, etc. etc. I need more motors now.....

Great service, I had to return.

Thanks! I know @DAMIEN1307 and @Karl Snarl currently are loving there's! Those CAD designs took a bit to perfect lol. Hopefully, it'll be viable enough for me to make more and start developing other gaskets for other motorized bikes (such as Minarelli conversions, whizzers, etc)
Let me know if you get them for Minarelli vertical. I just emailed you about the regular ones though. Give me a call, thanks.

Back