delete me if not allowed but

discussing the waist of alcohol......discussing the waste of alcohol
Speaking of English lessons, I just corrected yours once again...lol...A "waist" is something you put your belt around, A "waste" is
To use, consume, spend, or expend thoughtlessly or carelessly....lol.

I hope an occasional English lesson is never wasted in regards of expanding your horizons Gordy...lol.

Speaking of English lessons, I just corrected yours once again...lol...A "waist" is something you put your belt around, A "waste" is
To use, consume, spend, or expend thoughtlessly or carelessly....lol.

I hope an occasional English lesson is never wasted in regards of expanding your horizons Gordy...lol.
Maybe I should have spelt it wrong so I wouldn't be nagged on so hard lol. I spelled it as "waset" and knew it looked wrong, so I went woth the wrong word I knew how to spell lol. I have always had trouble with words that sound the same but are spelt differently depending on the context.

Maybe I should have spelt it wrong so I wouldn't be nagged on so hard lol. I spelled it as "waset" and knew it looked wrong, so I went woth the wrong word I knew how to spell lol. I have always had trouble with words that sound the same but are spelt differently depending on the context.
That's OK Gordy, I'm here to help ya out with all of that...lol.

Back