"Dhampir" motorized bicycle project

Arty

Wow! There's a ton of work in that bike - - really nice! It looks a bit top heavy though. How does it handle?

Frankenstein

Wow! There's a ton of work in that bike - - really nice! It looks a bit top heavy though. How does it handle?
Probably like a dirt bike that got put on a diet, that's a solid ride! Bet it handles good enough he won't go back to bicycle frames. Some things I'm actually afraid to do because I think the bike will crack apart, this thing would accept a lot of contorting and slams comparatively.

Avenger-Fighter

Bike is really heavy. Weight is around 60 kg with full gas tank (3,5l), coolant and transmission oil (0,8l and 0,15l).

Photo and video from my last ride (50km of dirt road)

IMG_4749.JPG

near the church

IMG_4751.JPG

IMG_4753.JPG

Video:

Frankenstein

Boy do I miss that flatness, nice roads and landscape you got there, good place to spend gas.

Frankenstein

I also keep getting that itch to leave the dirt road from watching that video, too much dirt bike and snowcats in me, that bike might be sturdy but it is still a bicycle, I would be just as hesitant I guess just for the sake of the machine and if the farmers don't like their meadows ripped through... Understandable, if they wanted tracks they would have done it already..

Then again these things aren't so heavy that they'd do major damage... Still maybe not a good idea if the owner gots a lot of rifles and is good with them.. I hear Russia is a gun playground, good thing too it teaches people to be respectable because you never know who's got one, but chances are they probably do. Kinda like how gentleman's talk was actually civilized back when the wild west was still a thing, nothing like fear, shame, and honor to keep a civilization rolling well towards advancement.

I'm getting off track a bit, but I'll say one more good thing about Russia, they totally royalty screwed Trump over, any jackass like that elected to presidency who has the gall to lie to his own country the way he did deserves to get f***ed over well, took the smarts of a Russian man to do it for us.. Hopefully we get a little smarter this time round, honestly a corrupt individual like himself shouldn't even be able to get on the ballot, as far as Russian tampering goes its America's fault for giving them an idiot pawn to play with in the first place and not catching on to this far far sooner.

Avenger-Fighter

These fields are not private property, so I can ride on dirt roads as long as I want. For several years I made a trip of nearly 500 kilometers, half of which on dirt roads. Also, I can not be afraid of farmers with rifles - we have very strict laws related to weapons. In Russia there are relatively few people who have weapons.

Frankenstein

These fields are not private property, so I can ride on dirt roads as long as I want. For several years I made a trip of nearly 500 kilometers, half of which on dirt roads. Also, I can not be afraid of farmers with rifles - we have very strict laws related to weapons. In Russia there are relatively few people who have weapons.
I didn't know that, I was from a place with plenty of rifles and not many camera's, I guess if somebody shot me it would be very difficult to even figure out where the bullet came from and even harder to find out who sent it down the tube. Maybe it does make a little sense to control such things a bit better, but not too much... Glad to hear though you have a pretty unrestricted chance at having fun.