Dio Reed Setup - No start issue

He can't take pictures...
I only ask, Why ???..."smart" phones, digital cameras, hell even my "stupid" phone has a camera on it, plus im old...lol...yet i can do it!...And as for everything else in life???...i make myself learn what i dont know about.

Ive never heard anyone say, "i dont know how to" when it comes to taking pictures and download them to computer or upload them to pcloud, i cloud etc.

I only ask, Why ???...smart phones, digital cameras, hell even my stupid phone has a camera on it, plus im old...lol...yet i can do it!...And as for everything else in life???...i make myself learn what i dont know about.

Ive never heard anyone say, "i dont know how to" when it comes to taking pictures and download them to computer or upload them to pcloud, i cloud etc.
I don't know how to reply to this... Mabe he doesn't have a phone and all that... Not my business he's reaching out best he can...

I don't know how to reply to this... Mabe he doesn't have a phone and all that
The only thing i know is it is now 2022...I dont think its asking to much to upgrade things at least to the 20th century...lol...that would work...lol...The things i spoke of already did exist before the turn of the present century...lol...Things like phones with cameras, digital cameras, the internet, and being able to upload and download things, etc...lol...DAMIEN

The only thing i know is it is now 2022...I dont think its asking to much to upgrade things at least to the 20th century...lol...that would work...lol...The things i spoke of already did exist before the turn of the present century...lol...Things like phones with cameras, digital cameras, the internet, and being able to upload and download things, etc...lol...DAMIEN

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 122
I only ask, Why ???..."smart" phones, digital cameras, hell even my "stupid" phone has a camera on it, plus im old...lol...yet i can do it!...And as for everything else in life???...i make myself learn what i dont know about.

.... LoL I think you should delete all these post about having no pictures and crap... Offer to help the guy figure out how to post photos... something positive... other than charging in like a bull running him off over pictures... That someone else posted for him anyway...

Attachments

• jo63iNq.gif
    jo63iNq.gif
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 111
You're fuel filters could be plugged (the one in the tank) just barely supply fuel or bowl set to low not filling up to draw fuel starving the main... It's unlikely but the carb could be defective... Is all I can think of...
I haven't checked the in-tank fuel filter but I did eliminate the inline filter just in case..... saw a bit of air pocket in the filter. I tried putting on the biggest main (120) and the lowest main (82) just to see if there were any differences, both acted the same. As soon as I open from more than 1/4 throttle turn to full throttle, it was like I hit a wall and the motor just cuts out.

My whole idea of helping somone out is when a simple request like pics are made to make it easier to see whats happening, put some pics in the next reply, rather than spending so much more time typing...Especially since this request was made multiple times which would have made quick and easy work of problem solving.

Many of us here have solved problems just by looking at one pic and seeing something obvious just jump right out us and know the solution right off the bat, just by seeing it.

If i made a request to see a pic while helping someone and they do not want to do so, then i dont do so in the way of even trying to help any longer then either...I volunteer my time, not waste and squander it...just saying...DAMIEN
Just like when you see pics of your friends. Then you notice they have a band of metal on their finger. Just jumps right out something is not right and needing fixed. You have to help them, they've made a huge mistake.

I haven't checked the in-tank fuel filter but I did eliminate the inline filter just in case..... saw a bit of air pocket in the filter. I tried putting on the biggest main (120) and the lowest main (82) just to see if there were any differences, both acted the same. As soon as I open from more than 1/4 throttle turn to full throttle, it was like I hit a wall and the motor just cuts out.
You have an air leak if changing jets dont change the engines reaction.

I would get rid of the in tank filter anyway... Check for intake leaks.. check the float... Blow a can of carb cleaner through the thing... Eventually you will find what's up with it... While it's running spray carb cleaner on the intake... It runs on the pilot... Try choking it with your hand when you throttle up...

I'd be happy if people could insert their image into their post so I could see it without having to click the thumbnail and let it load all over again.

Back