Dirt bike conversion

FelekSta

Local time
1:50 PM
I got inspired by Maico 490 mega 2 so I started drawing what possibly i could do with my father and here are pics:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127-152406~2.png
    Screenshot_20231127-152406~2.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20231127-152339~3.png
    Screenshot_20231127-152339~3.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20231127-152320~2.png
    Screenshot_20231127-152320~2.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20231127-152308~2.png
    Screenshot_20231127-152308~2.png
    141 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20231127-152255~2.png
    Screenshot_20231127-152255~2.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 41
It's just a sketch so it will be easier to make it but if I made any mistakes when making it please let me know, TYSM!

That is great!
I've been thinking of how to make a home built that I can get a VIN number for. So thinking of motorcycle wheels on a light weight recognized motor cycle frame with peddles attached.

Tall order but I would like to have a legal ride.

So far on your drawing I'd like to see the rear shock upper mount canted forward a few more degrees in an arc of the swing arm pivot point. Other than that looks good!

I dig it!

Make sure to check rake and trail and a million other little things but I'm excited to see this happen. Will it happen?

Also the bike in the first pic looks like it'd be aluminium. Don't ask, it just looks like it to me. It would be a whole lot different to weld if it is.

I dig it!

Make sure to check rake and trail and a million other little things but I'm excited to see this happen. Will it happen?

Also the bike in the first pic looks like it'd be aluminium. Don't ask, it just looks like it to me. It would be a whole lot different to weld if it is.
Yes it will happen, but I need to make my minarelli one. And yes the one I drew is aluminium bike. I just had this pic In gallery so I used it, but I will make dirt bike one from old steel mtb so we can weld it and for durability.
Btw bike from first pic I will use on my minarelli project

That is great!
I've been thinking of how to make a home built that I can get a VIN number for. So thinking of motorcycle wheels on a light weight recognized motor cycle frame with peddles attached.

Tall order but I would like to have a legal ride.

So far on your drawing I'd like to see the rear shock upper mount canted forward a few more degrees in an arc of the swing arm pivot point. Other than that looks good!
Your state may have a process for registering motorized bicycles. In PA, you get a form from Penndot for specially constructed vehicles, get it inspected, return the form and they issue you a title.

Your state may have a process for registering motorized bicycles. In PA, you get a form from Penndot for specially constructed vehicles, get it inspected, return the form and they issue you a title.
Well in Sweden unless it's modified moped or epa traktor to go faster than 45kmh they don't give a fart, (at least in small towns or whatever it's called in English), about a law idk maybe they also have something like that

Well in Sweden unless it's modified moped or epa traktor to go faster than 45kmh they don't give a fúck (at least in small towns or whatever it's called in English), about a law idk maybe they also have something like that
I think most states in US have laws about motorized bicycles because it’s a way for them to generate revenue through taxes, fees and fines. I’d also suggest not defeating the censors. They are there for a reason and you may run into some trouble with a mod.

Back