Electric Bicycle Road Racer (R&D)

I don't have time to be a troll.
Sorry no offence meant, but you said the pictures were photochopped obviously which they are obviously not if you check the other threads, this is why i asked is all, appology. I have seen one of his old threads on research in Endless Sphere forum, it is very long and full of same sort of rambling as this thread.

srdavo, haha i take back my comment moderators are more tolerant on this forum than ES.

safe banned?????

Hnnmmm. I see the "Banned" thing again.....this may put him over the edge.

Safe said:
, but that seems to be the nature of humanity... to reject the best among us. *********************.

live well & prosper.
who will start a new thread On e-bike racing now?

ON topic:
now that there is room for a real exchange about racing or even performance oriented bicycle geometry, Is any one interested in haveing these discusions?

Last edited by a moderator:
now that there is room for a real exchange about racing or even performance oriented bicycle geometry, Is any one interested in haveing these discusions?

That would be a refreshing change of pace. I work on electric forklifts for a living, while my terms may not be correct I do see potential for a high performance ebike, and I would like to be able to know/understand more.
I do suggest that the discussions be done in a fresh thread.....too much muddy water here to wade through to get to clear discussion.

Back