Engine Trouble Engine not starting no matter what

Well, the only thing you can do is take it apart and clean it with carb cleaner spray, blow through it, make sure it actually flows, or change the jet (both carbs use the same 5mm jets), or adjust the clip, other than that you could spend $9 on a new stock carb, I know it sucks to buy something that you are not 100% sure needs replacement. If you have checked everything I have mentioned, I'm stuck. But if you are getting it to kick, you must have spark and wiring must be correct, did you disconnect the kill switch wires and try it? Maybe it's shorting it out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-SHIP-Ca...790179?hash=item4215375863:g:tgIAAOSwl2deDoED

Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Well, the only thing you can do is take it apart and clean it with carb cleaner spray, blow through it, make sure it actually flows, or change the jet (both carbs use the same 5mm jets), or adjust the clip, other than that you could spend $9 on a new stock carb, I know it sucks to buy something that you are not 100% needs replacement. If you have checked everything I have mentioned, I'm stuck. But if you are getting it to kick, you must have spark and wiring must be correct, did you disconnect the kill switch wires and try it? Maybe it's shorting it out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-SHIP-Ca...790179?hash=item4215375863:g:tgIAAOSwl2deDoED

I haven't tried to disconnect the kill switch yet. I'll try it when I can. Also, the main reason I don't want to buy a new carb right now is because of the coronavirus, my entire area is shut down and it could take months to ship here.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I haven't tried to disconnect the kill switch yet. I'll try it when I can. Also, the main reason I don't want to buy a new carb right now is because of the coronavirus, my entire area is shut down and it could take months to ship here.
That's understandable, that carb is located in Texas but I understand, it was once in China.

I don't know man, I will give it some more thought, it's kinda hard not having it in front of me to check out.

I get it. Let me know if you need any pictures. I appreciate the help. I'm going to try some things tomorrow.

Back