Engine recommendation that accommodates this style of carb?

Could you explain that a little better, "carb/intake manifold style"???
I have 2 bikes that run like champs for last 3 years. One is a grubee Skyhawk and the other is a Minarelli vertical from Don Butler. The grubee motor starts every time and will go anywhere but not much for power, where as the Minarelli hos power for days and will do almost anything I'd want it too. Minarelli motors can be pricey but well worth it. www.donsspeedshop.biz is the link to where I bought mine or you can look him up on Facebook. Also smolik performance has some great motors also. Dons comes with carb and reed valve and are ready to run. Hope this helps.

Also Smolik performance has some great motors also.
Smolik is the kiss of death with me...You will find out just what kind of person you will be doing business with in the link below with other links to follow in order to know just what kind of person and so-called businessman he actually is.

I have had to personally deal with his bad behaviour as well as his ripping off folks when he was on this forum.

Smolik is the kiss of death with me...You will find out just what kind of person you will be doing business with in the link below with other links to follow in order to know just what kind of person and so-called businessman he actually is.

I have had to personally deal with his bad behaviour as well as his ripping off folks when he was on this forum.

I guess it's a toss of the dice. I've bought a few things from them and they never done me wrong. I was there for all the ruckus though. I did have to wait a while. That was my fault though for not reading they were only taking orders, which would be completed and shipped in the off season. I waited 2 months, no biggie. I never talked to them. I just received my order after waiting for 2 months. I was the dummy that ordered in the middle of race season though. lol

Minor update. My Zeda 100 Max showed up over the weekend. I plan to paint it black and find time to install it sometime in the next couple weeks. Really looking forward to having this bike up and running again.
Well, you just missed the painted engine thread.

It was the consensus of the members that paint doesn't help cooling, but red paint makes it faster. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, you just missed the painted engine thread.

It was the consensus of the members that paint doesn't help cooling, but red paint makes it faster. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The scifience proves you gain 9 hp with red paint alone. That's one coat. Add many coats of paint and you can have a monster in no time. Can't fight the scifience. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So I finally got around to installing this Zeda 100 engine. It is running but needs to work. It's dripping fuel out of the carb and throttle response feel like it's rich. I can't find a manual for the OKO carb. Can anyone link me to it?

So I finally got around to installing this Zeda 100 engine. It is running but needs to work. It's dripping fuel out of the carb and throttle response feel like it's rich. I can't find a manual for the OKO carb. Can anyone link me to it?
Can you lower the float? That would lean it out some and help with the leaking fuel.

Back