Engine too weak?

😂 no, tightening the spark plug or the cylinder head with your hand is the easiest way to lose compression on your engine...
For the sparks plug, use the supplied hex socket and a screwdriver to tighten it down pretty tightly (do not overdo it). Your head should be tight from the factory, but if you decide it might be one of the reasons you are losing performance, then buy a properly sized hex socket and torque wrench and tighten to about 12 ft-lbs of torque. DO NOT hand tighten either the cylinder head or sparks plug; that’s the easiest way to lose compression and engine power.
Wth i always tighten the spark plug as tight as i can. But i bet it won't make that big difference. The thing is air/gas ratio here for sure.

By hand or with tool?
With 21mm wrench. I bought another spark plug. Not the stock one. I tried to say caring about torque. I know that i can't tighten with only hand lol. You gotta be kidding.

With 21mm wrench. I bought another spark plug. Not the stock one. I tried to say caring about torque. I know that i can't tighten with only hand lol. You gotta be kidding.
Well you just said you thought about tightening the cylinder head by hand... ??? Not implying that you tightened the sparks plug by hand but you said you were thinking about tightening the head by hand so...

Well you just said you thought about tightening the cylinder head by hand... ??? Not implying that you tightened the sparks plug by hand but you said you were thinking about tightening the head by hand so...
Yeah with hand power. Using a wrench but no torque setting. Lol.

Back