Felt 1903!

For what ever its worth you should be sure and call Dans Comp to be sure they have the spoke length you need. Dan's is pretty much a BMX speciality shop and may not stock the lengths needed for the larger diam. rims most folks here are using for their motored bike projects. Depending upon what hub/rim combination you are using spoke lengths for 26 in. wheels run 258- 268mm length. 20 in. BMX wheels are down around 185mm +-. They also have a note printed on the page linked to above that they do not make spokes available for online purchasing. So I guess at a minimum you have to call them.

ocscully

ocscully

This thread isn't totaly dead. I'm still working on the bike! slowly....

But now I have a problem. My Peugeot moped, originaly bought so I could take the VIN plate and title for the Felt build, runs too well. the reason thats a problem is It only runs because I stole the HT carb from the Felt's kit. Now I have no carb for the felt, or throttle... :whistle:

So who's a good source for HT motor parts now? Most the links I aquired last summer are out dated, out of the office, out of stock, or just plain out of buisness.

Back