Finally finished - 66 cc grubee skyhawk

Well after many many hours I think i finally have all the bugs worked out on my 66 cc grubee skyhawk. I stuck it out with the CNS carb and am very pleased with the performance after a lot of tweaks and modifications and help from comments from other members. I've been looking at shift kits and i think thats going to be my next project. Have to shop around though for the best price. If any of you have done this and have any suggestions on where to get a good one at a decent price please let me know. I have a feeling that motorized bikes will soon be sweeping the nation with gas prices the way they are.

Attachments

• finished and polished.jpg
    finished and polished.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 986
A shift kit with left and right hand side chain tensioners is the most usable option.

As Kramer used to say: "once you've tried a shift kit with left and right hand side chain tensioners, you'll never go back."

If you get a shift kit, you don't need left & right side chain tensioner. there won't be a chain going to the rear wheel on the left & the defiled on the right takes care of the chain tension.

Back