FIRST BUILD.

rickyslixxx86

Local time
6:17 AM
So I made the mistake of. ... thinking i finished this post. No i am not sleeping lol i was up late working on the bike. Im building a huffy cranbrook I need it safe and am looking for ideas on Brake solutions I like the look of the mag wheels. But have been reading about the mounting issues can anyone steer me in a direction. I have already blown disc brakes on the factory set up and am putting in. The Shimano nreak. brake

And just to add I have almost no building experience I have never worked on a small engine. I broke a piston ring while checking the head gasket and will be putting a new set on along with replacing the gaskets as well. Carburetor fuel line and filter.

So I made the mistake of. ... thinking i finished this post. No i am not sleeping lol i was up late working on the bike. Im building a huffy cranbrook I need it safe and am looking for ideas on Brake solutions I like the look of the mag wheels. But have been reading about the mounting issues can anyone steer me in a direction. I have already blown disc brakes on the factory set up and am putting in. The Shimano nreak. brake
Looks like your up near Skowhegan, 'ayah'...lol.

My bike is built on a Cranbrook, be very wary of the bottle mount holes. My solution to brakes was gutting the stock brake assembly and using rim brakes. I don't know about you, but my Cranbrook wheels have heavier than normal spokes, so I kept the stock wheels.

Back