Possible build

PaaulG

Local time
8:01 AM
Hello. just signed up. I have a 1947 Monarch DeLuxe and am contemplating putting a Whizzer engine on it. I'm 78, not much bicycle experience, but this seems like a. good project. Got the time and the motivation, so we'll see how it goes. This is basically the research phase. any tips, advice, etc. would be appreciated, such as reading material, what engine, etc, to start looking for, and so on. Thanks in advance for any help. Paul

Hello. just signed up. I have a 1947 Monarch DeLuxe and am contemplating putting a Whizzer engine on it. I'm 78, not much bicycle experience, but this seems like a. good project. Got the time and the motivation, so we'll see how it goes. This is basically the research phase. any tips, advice, etc. would be appreciated, such as reading material, what engine, etc, to start looking for, and so on. Thanks in advance for any help. Paul

Hi Paul, I would think you would want a 47 Whizzer "H" engine to go with that 47 bicycle

Welcoome to the forum! There are a few members here with a lot of Whizzer knowledge that will definitely be able to help you with questions. Don't be afraid to make new posts in other parts of the forum if you can't find what you need or make sense of something.

Back