Full throttle cut out

Redneck biker

Local time
4:45 AM
My engine acts weird and at full throttle it may not accelerate fast and kind of bog in the low rpms. When I move the throttle up a sliver it will then start to accelerate. It's like a sweat spot just above full throttle I don't understand. I also have a homemade boost bottles I turned nicely with my engine. If that makes a difference.

Help folks out more with what motor, 2/4 stroke, style carb etc...………………….

Sounds like you may be rich at WOT and need a smaller main jet.

Have you checked the plug to see how its running?

Same thin happened to me when i bought a used bike from cregslist,
I also made a home made boost bottle. I ended up burning my piston, and scoring my cylinder walls.
I would remove the boost bottle and reset the clip on the needle to return to factory.

Yes, It was my mistake in experimenting with the bike. it may also have bin damaged from the start. i have since acquired a new motor, and in the process of breaking it in. Im 1 gal into the process.

My engine acts weird and at full throttle it may not accelerate fast and kind of bog in the low rpms. When I move the throttle up a sliver it will then start to accelerate. It's like a sweat spot just above full throttle I don't understand. I also have a homemade boost bottles I turned nicely with my engine. If that makes a difference.
It's your carb connection might have a leak take it off put crazy glue on it tighten back up solid.

Back