Good deal?

meridianPeteJ

Local time
10:35 PM
Is this a good deal or has anyone used this seat?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
It is essentially the same seat I have been using for the past couple of years now.

Thats what I thought. I did buy one of those schwinn seats you didn't like and now I know why. Its not designed for pedaling cause of being kinda square and no springs but it is still comfy just not when you are moving your legs to pedal
I am going to buy one of those now that I have seen the error in my ways but it can't say you didn't warn me:cry:

I for one would make you keep that seat too...lol...That thing does not exactly caress and tickle the hemmoroids ya know...lol...lol.
I think I'll like it better when I put it on a pushbike. Just sitting on it isn't so comfy.

Back