Good deal?

Make sure the seat post attachment fits that seat. Most of my seats attach to 2 wires under the seat, not just the round seat post kind. I bought one and it was the wrong fit. Had to return it and learn from it. Seat looks comfy and priced right. My seat post looks like this, FYI.

1704608556828.png

Honestly, ordering stuff from Walmart online isn't too bad. I was surprised that my hyper came in 5 days early and the box was even in perfect shape.
Walmart has improved their online system lately but it is far from perfect. Their search engine is still pretty sad.

I ordered a bike from them early last year which never came and had to fight to get a refund. At first they said not our problem as it came from a secondary supplier. Took some convincing on my part that it was indeed their problem and they did refund the money.

I did get a really nice suspension seat with leather cover for $40, now they are $70 and Amazon ca wants $100.

Looks like you did well on that bike GW. That is going to make a fine looking MB.

While I'm on this, has anyone else noticed the new improved 2024 prices for stuff? I was shocked to see how much stuff has gone up at least here in .ca land. I ordered a rear 26 mag rear wheel for $150, best I could find. Amazon ca has front and rear for $360. Wow.

has anyone else noticed the new improved 2024 prices for stuff?
YEP...On pretty much everything...That same bike that Gordy bought, The Hyper beach cruiser is the same frame I use.

That bike cost me a total of 99 US dollars in 2020, it has now been at 150 bucks, US currency for at least the last two years now.

Back