Good deal?

Problem is there are no alternatives, much to my disappointment. Wa!
Dollar general has been pretty good lately but other than them choices are slim.šŸ˜­x2
Dollar stores thrive and grow during bad economic times like we are now experiencing, in my town we have so many I was starting to lose count....lol.

2 Family Dollars owned by Dollar Tree, 2 Dollar Tree branded stores, plus 7 Dollar General stores right now and they plan to open more.

Thats already 11 dollar stores in a community of 32,000 people and they are planning on building more...lol...I know they want 4 more years of Bidenomics...lol...lol.

Dollar stores thrive and grow during bad economic times like we are now experiencing, in my town we have so many I was starting to lose count....lol.

2 Family Dollars owned by Dollar Tree, 2 Dollar Tree branded stores, plus 7 Dollar General stores right now and they plan to open more.

Thats already 11 dollar stores in a community of 32,000 people and they are planning on building more...lol...I know they want 4 more years of Bidenomics...lol...lol.
In my town of 3000 there is one dollar general. It isn't bad, some people hate it. Their prices are much better than the M&W

I know I've been rumbling about prices but there is still the odd deal around.
We have Princes Auto here which is like Harbor Freight in the US. I got a nice DOT half helmet for $16
They also had their version of the 212 motor for $110. Such a deal, almost bought one but common sense prevailed.

There is also the issue with the second hand market.

People want above retail for their used stuff and want your stuff almost free.

People suck pretty much.

There is also the issue with the second hand market.

People want above retail for their used stuff and want your stuff almost free.

People suck pretty much.
Yes, once coveted items can barely be given away but try to buy some used stuff from folks. Just a matter of good salesman ship. Ha.

Back