Gx160 problems

Yeah, 15:1 is a smaller number than 5:1 as a fraction, but when I say high or low I am referring to the amount of reduction. The more reduction the higher the ratio. Kinda like the more elevation the more height.

Yes, I'll agree that lowering gear ratio is a misleading term.:)

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
They will all work, just get above a 40 tooth count sprocket. 48-60 will be just fine, I would go with the 48 because it will have enough take off to keep from stressing the belt but lots of top end. If you had a ton of weight you'd need a 60 or 72, but it's just you and the bike.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
They will all work, just get above a 40 tooth count sprocket. 48-60 will be just fine, I would go with the 48 because it will have enough take off to keep from stressing the belt but lots of top end. If you had a ton of weight you'd need a 60 or 72, but it's just you and the bike.
Until I get my trailer fixed for it

Ok question can I use the non drive shaft off of the torque converter to add a cog so my centrifugal clutch can run in it and soin that shaft which will spin my near sprocket

Back