Having some troubles

RabbitMan1980

Local time
5:39 PM
Hey huys... I have gotten my bike all together but I am still having problems...

1. I recently mounted a rear tank and the fuel line was too short... I purchased a longer line feom auto zone... but have a small leak... I uaed some clamps but still have a leak...?

2. Any suggestions on how i could mount the tear drop tank on the bike... the frame is too wide...?

And...

3. The throttle that came with my with my kit is garbage... is there any way of using a brake grip as the throttle or do you have a recommendation as to where i can get a decent throttle.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Solution

1. Make sure all the connections don't have any small tears. Check this by disconnecting the hose and blocking one end with your finger then poor fuel down the fuel hose and locate where the leak is coming from.\

2. To mount your fuel tank buy one of those things that sit on the back of your bike and put ur fuel tanks on that.

3. Yes. You can just use a brake lever for a throttle. just disconnect the cable from the throttle and put it in the brake lever just like you would set up a normal brake.

Back