Hello all from Vancouver Island Canada

POPS

Local time
10:05 PM
A little bit about me...First off, Great forum, Lot of good ideas. I'm new to forums and I am getting my stuff together for my first build. I'm a semi retired mechanic and have built lots of choppers and cars threw the years but this is my first motorbicycle. My first build is going to be a Giant stiletto chopper with a Cyclone 500 watt. ebike. I will probably add a Grubee with Honda 50 down the road when they are available??? I will help out as much as I can but right now I have more questions than answers.Will do my best to help out though. Keep up the good work guys And thanks for the welcome Tom. I will post some pictures as I get going on my build. Cheers...POPS

Welcome to MBc. Sounds like you have a strong background for this hobby/obsession.

Welcome to MBc. Sounds like you have a strong background for this hobby/obsession.

Thanks for welcome Alaskavan. I started wrenching at the tender young age of 5 helping my father on the farm. Sort of grew up into it."Hobby/obsession"- O -YA, I'm rarin to go already and haven't even got all my parts together. Great...Just what I need ...another addiction. :p POPS

Back