Hello everyone.

You know.. thanks for the fast replys.

I just went ahead and tryed removing whatever I could from that fuel line.

Its now ****ing leaking fuel everywhere on my lawn.

**** it

I have no one to ****ing help me ride now. I want to ride

I removed the part where it says ON and OFF for fuel, and now its leaking constantly as we speak. I tried screwing the top back on tight and its STILL leaking, i dont know what the **** im doing.

Why do you bother to ask questions and then just do what the ***k you want.

You were told NOT to use the oil you have and get a good motorcycle oil, and I personally told you how to drain the tank, I made NO mention of removing the selector valve which was not necessary.

Good luck, you need to sell it....I'm finished

Last edited:
I tried man. I tried draining it from the fuel line, and every time I twisted that bolt or whatever it is, it would twist back to the original position because of the tube.

So yeah. Its better now. After constant retrys and positioning over and over again, I got it just right.

The tanks pretty much completely drained now.. im going to the store to get specific 2 stroke oil for bikes only like you told me.

I mean I ran what was left in the engine and it works fine, but your telling me by god, THOU SHALL NOT put ANY other oil BUT that oil in the tank, so.., thats what im going to do. Thank you

EDIT: If they have AMSOIL at this Autozone im going to use it like you.

AMSOIL DOMINATOR
Synthetic 2-Cycle Oil
RACING OIL
Anti Friction Anti Scuff

2nd EDIT: Store did not carry Amsoil. I had to buy another brand of 2-stroke motorcycle oil, that was similar. It was 40:1

Last edited:
Back