Hi, from Wisconsin.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ottosear, Apr 19, 2009.

  1. ottosear

    ottosear New Member

    We have really different Moped laws here. If you have working pedals you can also have an engine up to 125 c.c. So, I think we could be a haven for Alternative Transportation. You can also build a home built Motorcycle as a copy of a 20 year or older model. That only has to be registered once, if you also have another registered vehicle. How about a Board Track replica that you only pay to license once. This is Hippie talk... Cheap-fuel efficient-cool transportation, you license once and ride forever ! :jester:Far Out !

  2. KilroyCD

    KilroyCD Active Member

    Welcome to MBc! Wow, I wish things were that easy here in PA.
  3. ottosear

    ottosear New Member

    Thanks ! You can always get a Copper that will pull you over. :sweatdrop: