Hour meter Tachometer Rpm reading Froze

Lukesky36

Local time
11:17 PM
I been using this today and when i was on the road it was reading my rpm and it just froze at a random rpm and will not do anything now other then display the last rpm reading and not change anyone know how to fix it or is it fried?

my speedometer quit and cam back on then erased itself today so i tracked down a loose wire culprit, hope that is the same for you.

can ya take it apart and look for loose solder joints? how big is that it looks huge, i have the catsey thing and the wiring gets weird sometimes and i have to take it apart and re twist it.. lol

its a tiny one little smaller then your palm of your hand they make it where you cant pull one apart without the possibility of breaking it even more its not serviceable

its a tiny one little smaller then your palm of your hand they make it where you cant pull one apart without the possibility of breaking it even more its not serviceable

Oh that reads your RPM's ? How?
Interesting that is to me right now :p

i have the same one, im pretty sure yours bit the dust, that or the internal battery is dead (ie it detects it and freezes to stop it)
try to open it up and see if you can get another battery for it to start again but im almost certain that its toast...

We've already wasted more $ in posts than a new one costs lol. They work through inductive pick up around the spark plug wire. They usually last hundreds of hours in my experience.

Back