how do you go about getting in the over 50 mph club.

Steve's kinda like the litmus test on this forum. Pretty accurate in that if you have said enough stupid s**t to get him rilled up just about everybody else thinks your either intentionally stirring the pot or to stupid to know your wrong. I don't think this makes you a b**ch in the sense that you would sweep around my bunk every day for for nothing, but your definitely registering on the as***le side of the scale.

Steve's kinda like the litmus test on this forum. Pretty accurate in that if you have said enough stupid sh*t to get him rilled up just about everybody else thinks your either intentionally stirring the pot or to stupid to know your wrong. I don't think this makes you a b**ch in the sense that you would sweep around my bunk every day for for nothing, but your definitely registering on the as***le side of the scale.
Thanks just stating my opinion that's all

opinions mean jack s**t here, especially when the opinion is in complete contrast to the experiences of hundreds of people.

not to mention you stated your "opinion" as if it were fact. an opinion is "I think that bike would look better in blue", while your statement was factually incorrect.

imagine if someone came along and said it was his opinion that the earth is flat. that's not an opinion, because the statement is easily proven false. it's just some asshat whos trying to edge his way out of being proven wrong by saying "it's just an opinion dude don't get so worked up"

you're doing exactly the same thing here. trying to claim a moral victory because you can't back up your statement isn't winning an argument, it's just being a huge dickhead.

Like I said anyone who clames these little China girls can reach 50 -60 is full of sh*t they would totally come apart

Yep... I agree. It's total bulls**t. It's actually a conspiracy planted by the US Government to keep your dollars on shore and not heading to China.

I can't speak for others on this forum, however, I'd imagine they all roughly follow the same sort of pattern that I do when it comes to these things...
1) Dream up some totally ludicrous idea that you can get a China Girl to hit 60mph.
2) Spend some time researching this and other sites for the wealth of information there is on these engines.
3) Spend $$ trying to test certain theories and combinations that you've read which will fairly regularly come with the penalty of a new cylinder and/or head.
4) Rinse and repeat steps 2 and 3... indefinitely.
5) Wake up one morning and scrap it all because some peanut with a limited grasp of the English language has just decided that it's an impossibility.

Oh... Just to clarify, you, Marc. W, are the peanut I was referring to in step 5. Thought I'd better point that out just in case it was beyond your grasp.

as***le, dickhead, b**ch, all good words, jackass, stupid motherf***er, c**t, and goddamn obstinate to reality f***tard are also good words.

I don't mince them, I say it how it is, if somebody doesn't like it I tell them too bad there's the door. I never came from a background of beating around the bush, I came from a place where you say it and get it over with, if somebody has problem then it can be solved by pointing a gun at their face and give them fair chance to back down. You think I'm bad on here you should see me in real life where I'm forced to deal with complete total idiots, hell I'm lucky I don't get in fights as often as I should, some days I might not stop where I would and accidently kill a person, I tend to be volatile.

This guy is trying to be an asshat, it's not even as though this is forum on particle physics and 80% of the math is still a theory, there's nothing to prove it's simply been done.

To say you can't personally believe it's possible is one thing, but to go on and on and on about how impossible it is in a place where you're surrounded by people who have done the very opposite of what you're saying is just plain f***ery.

Don't f*** with people and expect people to not get pissed off at you stupid!

as***le, dickhead, b**ch, all good words, jackass, stupid motherf***er, c**t, and goddamn obstinate to reality f***tard are also good words.

I don't mince them, I say it how it is, if somebody doesn't like it I tell them too bad there's the door. I never came from a background of beating around the bush, I came from a place where you say it and get it over with, if somebody has problem then it can be solved by pointing a gun at their face and give them fair chance to back down. You think I'm bad on here you should see me in real life where I'm forced to deal with complete total idiots, hell I'm lucky I don't get in fights as often as I should, some days I might not stop where I would and accidently kill a person, I tend to be volatile.

This guy is trying to be an asshat, it's not even as though this is forum on particle physics and 80% of the math is still a theory, there's nothing to prove it's simply been done.

To say you can't personally believe it's possible is one thing, but to go on and on and on about how impossible it is in a place where you're surrounded by people who have done the very opposite of what you're saying is just plain f***ery.

Don't f**k with people and expect people to not get pissed off at you stupid!

You know Frank... you really need to come out of your shell, open up, and tell us how you really feel..!;)

Don't f**k with people and expect people to not get pissed off at you stupid!
It's all good you guys are do your opinion s as well

Motorized bikes with CG engines go over 40, 50, 60 mph. These are not opinions they are facts. If you want to fall in, accept that just because you haven't been able to make one do it don't mean that no one else has. Show a bit of humility and they may show you how. My fastest speed to date is 48 mph, and that ain't all that. It should be faster. I just need to listen more. I don't really know if your a as***le or not, but you know what they say about opinions.

Back