How do you run this engine setup and is for looks or actually work !!

That would look good. I was thinking about a post mount on this one. Covering it with a bag is a cool idea.View media item 60658View media item 60657

Gary I like that Bike,,, Here is a picture of the SOUL STOMPER... It a New Bike and Bike company they sell this bike in all wierd and cool colors and themes,,They have this Awesome one Made all out of Shiny Copper....These bikes cost $777 kinda pricey and I dont think a engine kit is going to fit in these frames...if it does its going to be tight....

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ???

Can anyone help me on where to get a round saddle bag and help me on what and where to buy stuff to make a hidden tank.....Or what if i just took the stock black 2 liter one that came in the kit and just stuff it in a COOL Looking Leather Saddle Bag....Thats a good Idea,,,only have to find the right size Saddle Bag...and then mount it behind seat,,,there is even a cross bracket there i could use as a mount...!! im Brilliant..lol

Gary I like that Bike,,, Here is a picture of the SOUL STOMPER... It a New Bike and Bike company they sell this bike in all wierd and cool colors and themes,,They have this Awesome one Made all out of Shiny Copper....These bikes cost $777 kinda pricey and I dont think a engine kit is going to fit in these frames...if it does its going to be tight....

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ???

Can anyone help me on where to get a round saddle bag and help me on what and where to buy stuff to make a hidden tank.....Or what if i just took the stock black 2 liter one that came in the kit and just stuff it in a COOL Looking Leather Saddle Bag....Thats a good Idea,,,only have to find the right size Saddle Bag...and then mount it behind seat,,,there is even a cross bracket there i could use as a mount...!! im Brilliant..lol
53574_H_SH355_MW400_grande_9b834ec7-ac97-4922-9d98-1a87d40d638b_medium.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-14-01-03-32.png

I emailed Problem Solvers, told them I needed a delay built in to the Doubler, for adding a brake to my BoB trailer. They aren't interested.
I was thinking about a stainless steel blunt hollow needle (as from e-liquid making) to support the cable inside a compression spring.

I doubt (like I would even know?!) that the twin carb would be a real advantage but it was fun thinking of a way you could set it up just to try it out. :)

Back