I am a newbie for sure. Thanks for this site.

Cheeseguy.

Local time
4:02 AM
My name is Larry. I have a Staton friction drive with a Honda GX 35. This is my 3rd build. Im learning as I go. But finding the help on this forum is wonderful. Already people have helped answer my questions. I have enough.
My bike is my only transportation, and Here in Washington the ebike fans are pretty much making outlaws out of internal combustion motors. I have seen the law change. I have talked to numerous police and Troopers.and they say as long as I ride safe they have no problem.
I start out first thing every morning with a 1 mile long steep hill. I have modified my friction rollers over the last 7 years. I started out with hardwood of all kinds then steel aluminum skateboard wheels . I am using a alloy roller that I cut a pattern with a grinder. I guess you would call me an agressive rider. If I wasn't I would go nowhere in this area. Im like the post office. So rain snow hills i can't let stop me . Wind can be a factor though
I ride to work everyday. And I get there. I hope I don't ask too many questions but there are not many riders here because they say hills and rain don't mix.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20170710_203845.jpg
    20170710_203845.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 207
Thank you. I think you have to be. It keeps me on my toes as to what is going on around me.

Hi that would be me. I live in chico.
Nice to hear that there are others out there. I cracked the case on my motor and am dead in the water for a few days until a replacement gets here. But I will be back soon. Hope to see you out and about.
Larry

Hi that would be me. I live in chico.
Nice to hear that there are others out there. I cracked the case on my motor and am dead in the water for a few days until a replacement gets here. But I will be back soon. Hope to see you out and about.
Larry
Yea chico is my go to route when i head out to port orchard for my weekly classes, i think i saw you as I was headed down chico hill

Back