i built it

eastwoodo4

heres my shindaiwa motorized bike.i could only get 1 pic to upload will try more later.i built this for about 150 bucks wich is kinda high coulda done it cheaper.but i cant say enough about these shindaiwa engines.man i beat the *%^$ out of this engine and it hasent died in im guessing well over 1000 miles.starts 1 or 2 pulls every time and does about thirty mph.

Attachments

cooltoy

Interesting, So is that just a weed eater? Is it cluthched? Is it always "on"? Did you make the bracket? That looks great for the money!!

eastwoodo4

yeas it was a weed eater and it does have a clutch.i had the box part of it bent on a break and the spindle machined to match some new bearings i bought to support the pressure of the tire.

cooltoy

Thats great! Now I see your bearings and how they work. I also see now that you can use those two "quick release" bolts to lift it up off of the wheel. That is so smart and simple. The more I look at it the more I like it, great job!

eastwoodo4

thanks for your comments and it is a little over 3/4 spindle.would go with an inch next time.