I can't get this chain tensioner in a good spot...

Im pretty sure that this guy is going to run afoul of Anton pretty quickly @Vendedda, for his "marketing techniques" of his soon to be marketed tensioner...Get out the popcorn 🍿 this should be good...lol...DAMIEN
Gotta admit though, he used his brain and its not to bad an idea if you aint got the change or ya have a junk washer laying around. I give him cred for his ingenuity.

Gotta admit though, he used his brain and its not to bad an idea if you aint got the change or ya have a junk washer laying around. I give him cred for his ingenuity.
That arch type tensioner he wants to market is nothing new...They have been out for years and cost 15 bucks...lol...Unless your like me and just make the chain fit without a tensioner...lol...One less thing to go wrong...lol...DAMIEN

That arch type tensioner he wants to market is nothing new...They have been out for years and cost 15 bucks...lol...Unless your like me and just make the chain fit without a tensioner...lol...One less thing to go wrong...lol...DAMIEN
Oh i was thinking about the washer guy. Seen the arch from the first day i found out they made kits and i no longer had to find engines and make parts as much. Am i commenting on the right post? Lol. Im on my phone, so little crowed screen.

You got to take one link off, it's obviously too long.
Got an arch bar too, but got mystery problem got to repeatedly change the tension put it on just right then it over tightens then adjusted it the too much slack I know a spring loaded tensioner will do the trick but out 12 companies tried to order will not ship to a PO Box.
Something in the drop out is moving back and forth I assume but no matter how tight I put the nuts on still slips.

You got to take one link off, it's obviously too long.
Got an arch bar too, but got mystery problem got to repeatedly change the tension put it on just right then it over tightens then adjusted it the too much slack I know a spring loaded tensioner will do the trick but out 12 companies tried to order will not ship to a PO Box.
Something in the drop out is moving back and forth I assume but no matter how tight I put the nuts on still slips.
Your sprocket is not aligned if it loosens and tightens.

Your sprocket is not aligned if it loosens and tightens.
Got more problems bought them bike ferry mags the axel threads strip out real easy to try and crank it down is a real sweat to add to the problem bought a billet for caliper disc brakes has a tab on it to fit the grove first startled brake stop jam the thing up it twisted my dropout bracket bent it out of shape that only added to the problem.

But manage to order in a spring tensioner looks nice and it's real tight on the gear. The stretch and slack chain has stop, so far.

Back