I can't get this chain tensioner in a good spot...

Got more problems bought them bike ferry mags the axel threads strip out real easy to try and crank it down is a real sweat to add to the problem bought a billet for caliper disc brakes has a tab on it to fit the grove first startled brake stop jam the thing up it twisted my dropout bracket bent it out of shape that only added to the problem.

But manage to order in a spring tensioner looks nice and it's real tight on the gear. The stretch and slack chain has stop, so far.
I stay away from bike berry. Any company willing to make an honest customer look bad and to rip them off over 5 bucks, not a company I'll deal with. They sold me crap, blamed me for their junk, then tried to slam me. Lol, their loss, CDH powers and BGF gain. If Bike berry hadn't been a turd of a company to me, I probably would have never found BGF and CDH. So i thank bbr for sucking, they pushed me towards the good vendors. Lol. Sucks with ya frame getting damaged. Glad your back on the road and going too. If the sprocket is still out of alignment ( and not on the bbr mag) a few pieces of the cardboard from a tops or zigzag package is the perfect sized spacer for setting the sprocket straight.

I stay away from bike berry. Any company willing to make an honest customer look bad and to rip them off over 5 bucks, not a company I'll deal with. They sold me crap, blamed me for their junk, then tried to slam me. Lol, their loss, CDH powers and BGF gain. If Bike berry hadn't been a turd of a company to me, I probably would have never found BGF and CDH. So i thank bbr for sucking, they pushed me towards the good vendors. Lol. Sucks with ya frame getting damaged. Glad your back on the road and going too. If the sprocket is still out of alignment ( and not on the bbr mag) a few pieces of the cardboard from a tops or zigzag package is the perfect sized spacer for setting the sprocket straight.
What do the initials stand for?

Back