i need to find a motoped!!!

i like it alot.. i love the cruiser front design but its no my style not strong enough for my kind of riding.. i want something to handle some mild abuse
Attached is a pic of the structurally critical frame - the twin downtubes are basically cosmetic. All of the structural calculations were based on a 200 lb rider, and a max speed capability of 45 mph. With that load at that speed, it will absorb a 4 inch bump with less than 1% frame deflection on any member. Which is well within the modulus of elasticity of the contemplated materials.

As pictured here, the frame is more than strong enough.

Attachments

• Monoshock monotube.jpg
    Monoshock monotube.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 455
Attached is a pic of the structurally critical frame - the twin downtubes are basically cosmetic. All of the structural calculations were based on a 200 lb rider, and a max speed capability of 45 mph. With that load at that speed, it will absorb a 4 inch bump with less than 1% frame deflection on any member. Which is well within the modulus of elasticity of the contemplated materials.

As pictured here, the frame is more than strong enough.

i believe it is but that just a design and im looking for a finished project within 2 weeks so unless u can pull one off a shelf then i dont see the point ur trying to make buy posting it... ill probably end up using a honda 50 frame since it already has mounts for the 50

Needs pedals, and canot exceed 30 mph. Motorized bicycle rules for most states, without needing to have a license plate and insurance.

Back