I'd love to get my self killed on this

Cool, but that dude is creepy as f***. Also too much power I agree with @GW's Motorized.

Depends what you put that thing in I guess. I've ridden 800cc sleds and that's not a crazy amount for sleds. Depends what you're talking about. Regardless creepy sounding dude.

The old 500cc 2 stroke bikes were real monsters, especially the race bikes. This was always my favorite, the NSR500. The infamous V4 2 stroke race bike that ran from 84 to 2002 and was making North of 200hp by the last few years. (Shocker, I like a V4 Honda)

The old 500cc 2 stroke bikes were real monsters, especially the race bikes. This was always my favorite, the NSR500. The infamous V4 2 stroke race bike that ran from 84 to 2002 and was making North of 200hp by the last few years. (Shocker, I like a V4 Honda)

Speaking of V4s, I really like the ST1300. It has all the makings of a nice replacement for my spitfire 1500. Plus double the horse power.

Speaking of V4s, I really like the ST1300. It has all the makings of a nice replacement for my spitfire 1500. Plus double the horse power.
The ST1300 is a great bike. It's kind of the opposite side of the coin to my vfr1200, which leans heavily to the Sport side of Sport Touring. The ST1300 leans more heavily to the Touring side. A bit heavier, less peak power and torque, but a lot more on the low end. A lot bigger fuel tank and a much more comfortable riding position. Also a bit if a bargain on the used market, but finding one that doesn't have 90k miles or more is a challenge. Like the Goldwing, ST owners ride the crap out of their bikes lol.

Back