Incase there is a Zombie Apocalypse!

inspectorcritic

Local time
4:21 PM
Well everyone is home & comfy nobody organized against you to steal your precious heirlooms because: not one of you are worthy of them, unlike me, left with a can of s**t.

So what if one of these sci-fi screenwriter hit on the head there is a time to get out before the walking dead invade your plush neighborhood you all organized to rob one of his wealth to belittle him.

Would you say; ah s**t a leak? Go out buy toilet s**t paper to wipe our ass also paper towels to dry up this leak no one but the insider are suppose to know on the insider's website pay me proceeds from covid virus victim Mr. Auditor Colorado Co Thug Gov.

Well, after my bike was stolen which set off a dynamo reaction of events to follow this one I point to co thug gov not another one.

I need a new bike cargo rack, it's been a long time and it's like other reliable are not there any more went to several stores only thing they carry is 20 lbs ratings zero support for addition weight, hey man I could pack a coat perhaps and a water bottle.

But, is what I need for this zombie apocalypse or what ever the problem scenario survival gear and it's heavy and for.me to pedal a 3% incline is first gear until I get my next motor on in anticipation of the quick evacuation what ever it be.

Well, did some looking came back with a 110 lbs rating for $25.00 + tax about the same if not less for a
20lbs rack that wont do me s**t.

Hope you enjoyed the fantasy story if you come back with any WTF or any other sick head mentions I will injunction you!

I put a basket on my bike with a lockable rear ammo box. I can also attach a pull behind trailer. Wish my Biden money would get here so I can finish this bike.
20210325_090740.jpg

I had a cop stop by and hassle me he introduces himself as officer Grimes!
In case you don't know who Grimes is he is the sheriff lead actor of
The Walking Dead!
Suppose to figure out just what is part in this scene. Walking Dead some dag had just stolen my bike ya, I'm walking.
Could this be a police conspiracy?
A jack cop stolen the bike and in case you don't know it, about 80% of them are jacked cops when some s**t hits the fan you see just 2 mark cop cars and about 12 unmark SUVs blue lights flashing under the grill.

Don't anyone get involved with this case and contact the CSP but I ain't making the s**t up most likely a cop prank thug the bike make him walk throw Grimes in on have good laugh watching him suffer, this maybe cop prank but their are AF pranks army , navy so forth I mean don't you want you kid to grownup and be as snazzy and smart as Stephen Hawking? Don't get involved, please.

Attachments

• 20210325_090726.jpg
    20210325_090726.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
I put a basket on my bike with a lockable rear ammo box. I can also attach a pull-behind trailer. Wish my Biden money would get here so I can finish this bike.View attachment 104255
Yea I was thinking ammo box too Harbor Freight has them but not big enough for me and I got a trailer too, and I'm starting to get worried when is my stimulus check is coming or well it all just flop say, we changed our minds the rest of you can get f***ed!

I go onto the IRS website and ask but they say there is no info on my status, but that check is a comfortable sum well help heal the expenses I had to just suffer pay or die s**t.

Back