Is there a 50cc diesel engine out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, so like 20,000 miles is realistic! in gonna pick up a couple or 3 to save on shipping n sell 1 or 2 in May. probly they have a standard bolt pattern

diesel is almost $4.50 a gallon here, im not sure it would be worth the diesel conversion, would be very different though, i bet if someplace makes a 50cc diesel, it would get really good mileage though.
You could always make your own biodiesel.

Ive heard of well maintained 18 wheeler's that have put in over 1,000,000+miles
My father was a semi truck owner operator before retiring and ~1mill miles is expected between major rebuilds. Less than 800k miles would be considered poor lifespan.

That is not just the motor, its also including the transmission - yes, 1,000,000 miles on the factory trans! Amazing pieces of machinery, doesn't get much tougher.

My father was a semi truck owner operator before retiring and ~1mill miles is expected between major rebuilds. Less than 800k miles would be considered poor lifespan.

That is not just the motor, its also including the transmission - yes, 1,000,000 miles on the factory trans! Amazing pieces of machinery, doesn't get much tougher.

I drive for a living and yes a long lifespan is expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back