It finally works

I have to get separate o-rings, right?
Auto Zone? To find O-ring.
If the BoFeng is ordered from Amazon, the O rings are usually included...If you get it and it is not there for any reason, just take it down to almost any autoparts store and ask them for a "viton" O ring that will fit the carby where the intake manifold tube seats into the carby.

If the BoFeng is ordered from Amazon, the O rings are usually included...
From the amazon link, it doesn't mention o rings. Do they just show up with the carb even though the description doesn't say it comes with them?

Usually included, meaning there's a chance they're not included

Im not a mind reader and cannot predict whether you might be that rare one that doesnt get it with the order, things are always missing from orders...i also gave instructions as to where to go if it DIDN'T come with the O ring...Please read clearly in the future

Im not a mind reader and cannot predict whether you might be that rare one that doesnt get it with the order, things are always missing from orders...i also gave instructions as to where to go if it DIDN'T come with the O ring...Please read clearly in the future
Come on pull out the Jedi Mind Trick!!!

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
On a serious note... pick up a couple of these in your Amazon order. Your stock exhaust gasket sucks. This is the quality replacement. I bought mine local and paid like $11 for it.

lol when it blows, at first you'll be like, "oh wow, this thing sounds bad ass all of a sudden!" Then after a minute you'll notice it sounds bad ass because a portion of your exhaust is blowing out the flange seal! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🏍️🏍️

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back