Long Shot. Removable Gas Tank System.

Yeah. I found two silver pieces just looking around. I used to metal detect too! There's also tons of ration tins also.
There's mounds where they dumped stuff and all this rain...there's a spot where stuff is falling out of the bank...
If you dont mind me asking, where are you located? Also if the dirt fishing bug bites again, I do own multiple detectors. Fairly high end ones at that.

If you dont mind me asking, where are you located? Also if the dirt fishing bug bites again, I do own multiple detectors. Fairly high end ones at that.
In Los Osos. That would be cool. I miss metal detecting sometimes. I used to use an AT Pro. Pretty sure its not allowed there, its a state park but you never know. The rangers do patrol the area...
You might be able to get away with it at night with a head lamp. The park is open until 10.

Yeah, I find Brass at Camp Pendelton where the Marines play war
My Uncle Parick was USMC before his career in Police work, retiring as a Chief of Detectives...lol.

He told me what the marines used to call the Navy personnel when they were shipboard.

He always like to say that "the Navy are only the USMC personal "chauffeur" service to "drive" the ship to get the marines where they need to be to do the "REAL" fighting"...lol...lol.

But then again, "dearest" Uncle Pat could always be counted on to be an patronising blowhard anyways...lol.

My Uncle Parick was USMC before his career in Police work, retiring as a Chief of Detectives...lol.

He told me what the marines used to call the Navy personnel when they were shipboard.

He always like to say that "the Navy are only the USMC personal "chauffeur" service to "drive" the ship to get the marines where they need to be to do the REAL fighting"...lol...lol.

But then again, "dearest" Uncle Pat could always be counted on to be an patronising blowhard anyways...lol.
A Few Good Men. " No I like all you boys. Whenever we need to go somewhere you boys always give us a ride." Or something to that effect.

Back