Looking for a motorcycle-type headlight for my Cruiser

MagicycleMan

Local time
3:22 AM
I ride a Magicycle Cruiser, the first model ever sold at magicyclebike.com -- I would like to find a large bright headlight something like I've seen on motorcycles. The stock headlight is o.k., but not great. I want to really light up the road. I've found a few with a lot of lumens, but they look nothing like a motorcycle headlight. This Cruiser has sort of a big and beefy look, and I think a large headlight would fit right into that look. All suggestions appreciated -- thanks!
Magicycle Cruiser.jpg

I use the Premium Headlight from Rad Power Bikes.
It's big and throw's more light It a wide beam and covers the whole street lane far down the road
The Headlight has also gotta be mounted where the light won't get caught in the cables and wires when ya turn the handlebars
DSCF4415.JPG
DSCF4416.JPG
DSCF4914.JPG

It's always gonna be Wrench's fault...lol...We always have a need to have a resident 'scapegoat' in the forums ya know...lol.

I guess that means I got the job 🐐
it used to be the 'inspectors' job, but since it seems like you got into his 'special' private stash today, and he hasn't been here in soooo long now, the coveted job is finally now all yours...lol.

In my dreams
You must have gotten ahold of some of the "inspectors" private stash...lol...lol.

it used to be the 'inspectors' job, but since it seems like you got into his 'special' private stash today, and he hasn't been here in soooo long now, the coveted job is finally now all yours...lol.

You must have gotten ahold of some of the "inspectors" private stash...lol...lol.
I'm gonna change my name to MonkeyWrench 🐒🔧

Motorcycle LED projector headlight.. it's 12v.. high and low beam.. I'm pretty sure that'll light the road.

Attachments

• 16734147942117794945482352612538.jpg
    16734147942117794945482352612538.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 87
Back