Looking for a new rear wheel

If you've been riding at all lately im guessing you don't live near me lol. That's farenheit by the way.
Screenshot_20210212-102356_One UI Home.jpg

Where are you at? I have 2 coaster brake wheels that i don't use anymore. I'll give them to you. They've already been taken apart, lubed, and rode on. One's had one tire of riding on it the other has been rode for 2 tires. I went to multi speed on the one and electric on the other. They're just hanging on the wall in my garage.
I live in Florida. That sounds great the stock rear wheel on the huffy is horrible.

Has anyone ever mailed a bicycle wheel before? Do i just put it in a box and bring it to the post office?
Yes, you can just do that. Shipping price sucks though. I tried mailing back my mag wheels to bikeberry in California from PA and it was like $60 with UPS and $70 with USPS so I sold it on craigslist instead.

Last edited:
I just replace my spoke rim last a whole 2 months before I broke 5 to 6 spokes. Lucky I had my mag rim has 6 cogs in it.
Look for LuYu heavy duty allowed built for WW III if you have solid rubber tubes that is.
Either try bikebury or tax hikes look for the 6 cog mag rims never go spoke they well always let you down don't buy it if it dose come with 3 speed bicycle pedal gear. You half to piss with pulling a 7-8 gear console on and off and don't buy it if comes with an install gear of 15 holes look for these things 18 hole motor gear those 3 holes are a life savor the 6 hole on the hub are intended for disk brake and will shear off. Make sure the the 6 cogs are split so you can use 3 10mm heavy duty bolts either 60mm or 65 mms long. The 9 hole are for a rag joint you can still get it to work I think.
So shop around the more diversity it has the better at having choices to fix a bad situation.

Last edited:
Where are you at? I have 2 coaster brake wheels that i don't use anymore. I'll give them to you. They've already been taken apart, lubed, and rode on. One's had one tire of riding on it the other has been rode for 2 tires. I went to multi speed on the one and electric on the other. They're just hanging on the wall in my garage.
Hey if he doesn't want those I'll take them off your hands I've got a bearing issue with my Cranbrook and I made sure my ball bearings were well lubed but got destroyed. I'm also having spacing issues with my chain and tire it runs on one side or the the other . Most recently though rear wheel locked up

Hey if he doesn't want those I'll take them off your hands I've got a bearing issue with my Cranbrook and I made sure my ball bearings were well lubed but got destroyed. I'm also having spacing issues with my chain and tire it runs on one side or the the other . Most recently though rear wheel locked up
Good luck with that since @Frogslayer hasn't been seen in the forums since Nov 9, 2021, and he made that post on Feb 12, 2021 That was a year and a half ago.
Always look for the dates on these postings before replying, they are all date stamped on every post.

Back