Looking for someone to Build my bike, Madison WI area

Hello, I am looking for someone to assemble my motorized bike for me. I have recently purchased an 80cc bike motor and kit on ebay. I am looking for someone in the Madison Wisconsin area to build this for me as I do not have the tools time and know how. Anyone interested? We can negotiate a price out for your service.

Thanks

Gary

You may find someone, but what happens when it breaks down?

OH, and it will break down on you... they all do

Sure will at some time or another....

You are getting into the wrong transportation/hobby. If you cant work on them then I'd think twice. All my bikes have been solid, but there are things that need to be checked periodically for safety sake. Hate to pop you bubble but that's the way it is.

your bike will break, its a question of when and not if and building it yourself will help you in the long run.

Putting together these little engine kits is a challenge however outside of a drill I did not need anything that is not in most any tool kit. I only needed the drill because i changed the idler up a little bit.

Work on it yourself just to get a better understanding of mechanics. These things are the crux of the matter as far as internal compustion goes, fuel, air, spark.

I just wish I would have known about them when I was teaching the kids, would of been alot cheaper than rebuilding car engines. Each of my three kids help rebuild the engine to a car before they could learn to drive. They may not want or have to work on one ever agian, but they will not be fooled at a shady mechanic shop.

Back