lots of spokes

Just finished the Build, now its fine tuning time before I fire it up. I need to trim a little off the fenders, put a spacer on the 36T sprocket and finish the lights. All in all I am pleased with my 1st build, but it still has to run before I can talk. I am taking my time and am learning a tone. Thanks to the web site I only pulled out a few hairs in the process.
Thanks
Stryker

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 850
More Pics

More Pics,
Ordered some new goodies and for the most part she is running smooth. Still breaking in the engine but It will run 30 mph with about 3/4 throttle. Added the boost bottle, the bent seat post, 48cc engine plate, oval mirrors and a motorcycle kill switch. The lights are all working great off of the white wire, granted they are not for night use but they do light up. haven't had any movement from the 36T sprocket even with the smaller mounting hardware. I also moved the boost bottle to the vertical bar just in front of where it is in the pic, I noticed that fuel vapor was pooling in the bottom of the bottle so I mounted it at a slant so the engine will suck all the vapor out when I poor the coals to it.. Made a big difference.
Stryker

Attachments

• Bike2 002.jpg
    Bike2 002.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 239
  • Bike2 008.jpg
    Bike2 008.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 240
  • Bike2 004.jpg
    Bike2 004.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 207
  • Bike2 013.jpg
    Bike2 013.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 263
The seat post makes it so much easier to pedal, before I felt like my knees were going to hit the handle bars.

I really like those multispoke wheels and whitewalls positively send a thrill running down my spine. I put whitewalls on my 1947 Raleigh Ladies Sports bicycle recently even though it shouldn't really have them and I must say they looked soooooo nice :D

Hot bike Stryker....would love to ride it but HATE to clean it....lol. did ya name er yet?

Congrats

You have entered the world of CF(crank forward) biking and know its benefits.

Back